|Al Simhara, Egypt is a land of exploration, danger, and archeological thrills. Sims venturing to this rugged locale are sure to find excitement in exploring tombs or hunting for lost treasure within ancient structures such as the Great Pyramids or Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.|
|Game||The Sims 3: World Adventures|
Overview[edit | edit source]mummies, pyramids, and crocodiles. It is found in Egypt and features activities and items drawn from Egyptian culture. The name is a reference to the Sahara Desert of Egypt. This town features fully explorable tombs and hidden tombs, including famous Egyptian landmarks such as the Pyramids, the Sphinx, and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Sims can explore these landmark tombs, thereby undertaking adventures. The company MorcuCorp features strongly in these adventures. It is an excellent subhood for Sims to improve their Photography skill. There are numerous pre-made families in Al Simhara, although they all, unfortunately, lack description texts and money. A trip to Al Simhara costs §1600 for one Sim and §1000 for each additional Sim.
Features[edit | edit source]
- At night a gentle glow lights up at the bases of the Pyramids.
- The entire world is so hot that there is a visible heat haze during the daylight hours.
- Another mine monster is found here, in addition to those in Sunset Valley, Riverview, and Twinbrook.
- Mummies will be lurking the tombs in this destination, and they can curse Sims.
- There are fewer sims in this destination than in Sunset Valley, Riverview, or Twinbrook.
Exclusive Items[edit | edit source]
- National dishes like Falafel and Shawarma, new recipes for the cooking skill.
- The snake charming secret skill can be learned through a snake charming basket from the market.
- Expensive cameras for developing the Photography skill.
- Books that are exclusive to Al Simhara, including a Photography skill book.
- New fishing and collecting items to gather, like crocodiles and copper.
- Also, like in Shang Simla and Champs Les Sims tomb survival items like the Shower-in-a-Can and dried food can be purchased.
Lots[edit | edit source]
Residential lots[edit | edit source]
Inhabited lots[edit | edit source]
- The Fig Tree House (Shalut household)
- The Date Palm House (Amin family)
- The Boswellia House (Diab family)
- The Cornflower House (Madbouli family)
- The Frankincense House (Kamel family)
- The Ished Tree House (Ameen family)
- The Emmer House (Moussa family)
- The Dellach Palm House (Badawi family)
- The Papyrus House (Rashid family)
- The Doum Palm House (Hawas family)
- The Mandrake House (Nagi household)
- The Sycamore House (Hosni family)
- The Daisy House (Barakat family)
- The Tamarisk House (Taymur family)
- The Flax Seed House (Lufti family)
Vacation home lots[edit | edit source]
- The Pomegranate House
- The Acacia Palace
- The Almond Tree House
- The Lotus Oasis
Townie lots[edit | edit source]
- The Fig Tree House (different lot, but with the same name as the Shalut household's lot)
Community lots[edit | edit source]
Tombs[edit | edit source]
Visible[edit | edit source]
- Abu Simbel
- The Great Pyramid
- The Great Sphinx
- Pyramid of the Burning Sands
- Pyramid of the Sky
- Pyramid of the Wind
- Ruins of Karnak
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Tomb of Discovery
Hidden[edit | edit source]
- The Copper Quarry
- Mastaba Ruins
- Small Oasis
- Unnamed orchard lot
- Bazaar Basement
- James Vaughn Command Center
- MorcuCorp Criminal HQ
- Library Under the Sands
- Graveyard Catacombs
Families[edit | edit source]
All Sims among these families have the Egyptian Culture hidden trait. NPCs generated in Al Simhara do not have this trait, instead they have the hidden trait connected to their job (e.g. Pizza Appreciator for Pizza Delivery), and other Sims such as Explorers have no hidden traits at all.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Deceased Sims[edit | edit source]
- Emad Rateb (Fire)
- Fwazia Akef (Starvation)
- Naima Hakim (Drowning)
- Samir Kohar (Mummy's Curse)
- Suad Adham (Old Age)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In The Sims 4: Get Together, there's a fountain which is said to be an exact replica of a fountain unearthed in Al Simhara.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The music of Al Simhara, Egypt
- The Sims 3 World Adventures trailer has been released!
The Sims 3 World Adventures - Egypt Trailer