A career reward is an object that is unlocked when a Sim reaches a given level of a chosen career. Every career in The Sims 2 has its own reward object. In most of them, the reward is unlocked at level 5, but in some, it is unlocked at level 6 or level 4. Once a career reward has been unlocked, it will remain available even if the Sim leaves that career before claiming it.
Some career reward objects are very useful and can be used as careers themselves, such as the chocolate-making machine. All the items that increase a skill do so at a faster rate than any purchasable item. Most career reward items allow a Sim with a higher skill to "Give Lessons" to another Sim, accelerating the learning process even more. Most also allow children to learn skills, either by using the items themselves, or by being given lessons.
All career reward items are free but are limited to one item per Sim per career. However, if a Sim who has claimed a career's reward leaves that career, then re-enters it, he or she is eligible for a second reward. Career rewards can be transferred from house to house through the inventory which was introduced in Nightlife, and can be given as gifts if Seasons or later is installed. Some career reward objects are available for Sims to use freely on hobby lots, and for Secret Society members on college secret society lots.
The base skill gain rate of all ordinary methods is 100%. Some objects increase it by 200%, and objects intended for children and toddlers are usually 75%. A stacking bonus can be added to all of the objects by factors such as having a trainer teach the Sim using the object (+100%), being under the influence of Smart Milk (+200%), and the thinking cap (+100%). These methods will stack, even on top of the effects of Autumn and Bon Voyage Far East souvenirs.
If Nightlife or later is installed, the cheat "unlockCareerRewards" will unlock all career rewards for the selected Sim.
The Sims 2[edit | edit source]
Base Game[edit | edit source]
Exerto Punching Bag[edit | edit source]
Float like a moth and sting like a yellow jacket! With the Exerto Punching Bag, athletic Sims can punch away to release tension and keep in shape while building a useful career skill.
The Exerto Punching Bag has skill gain rate of 313%. This object raises sports enthusiasm.
Visibly pregnant Sims can use this object.
Execuputter[edit | edit source]
Why should your Sim sit through boring business lunches when they can play golf instead? The Execuputter features imported synthetic imitation grass, along with simulated water and sand traps so that Sims can work on their swing while building charisma points - and hobnobbing with important business contacts.
The Execuputter is the best charisma builder as it increases fun as well as skill (at a 250% rate). This object increases sports enthusiasm.
Placement note: The Execuputter should be placed so that the side opposite the ball-return track is open, as that is the side Sims stand on when putting. If that side is not open, Sims will be unable to use the Execuputter. Also, the flat end, where the ball sits when Sims putt, should be placed so there is an open space behind it. Otherwise, Sims may complain about not being able to route to the Execuputter.
The only parts of the Execuputter that should be placed against a wall or fence are the end with the flag, and the side with the ball-return track.
Schokolade 890 Chocolate Manufacturing Facility[edit | edit source]
Fatten your Sims' bank account - and their friends and families too - with this finely engineered machine. Designed by world-renowned chocolatiers at Bavarian Meltonwerks, the Schokolade 890 produces high-quality chocolates that Sims can pop into their mouths or pop into a box and sell in the §7 billion a year chocolate industry!
This object has the same skill gain rate as learning from a bookcase, which is 200%. The only difference is that this machine will give money when used. Using this machine raises cuisine enthusiasm.
If a Sim with a low Cooking score uses the machine, the mixer will overflow, causing chocolate to spill and form puddles that must be cleaned. The puddles take much longer to clean, since chocolate is sticky. The Sim will have to restart the entire process in order to continue. Sims with a low Cooking score frequently eat the candy as it passes by on the conveyor belt, instead of packaging it.
SensoTwitch Lie Finder[edit | edit source]Criminal
Don't let the inconvenience of the truth interfere with your career ambitions! Hone the skills to lie, cheat, and steal with the SensoTwitch Lie Finder. Its patented Brainwave Twitch Needle detects even the tiniest nervous mental tic. Fool the Lie Finder, and you can fool anyone!
Unlocked at Criminal Level 4.
The SensoTwitch Lie Finder, with its 250% skill boost, is one of the 4 best items for gaining creativity. Sims with low creativity skill will have more chances of failing to cheat the machine. If they fail, the small red light lights up, and the machine gives the Sim an electric shock, though the shock doesn't seem to affect the Sim's motives.
The Lie Finder can break, and can be repaired. However, it cannot be tinkered with if FreeTime is installed.
Prints Charming Fingerprint Scanner[edit | edit source]
It uses ultraviolet radiation to quickly and easily dust fingerprints everywhere, then display the ironclad evidence right on the viewscreen.
The Prints Charming Fingerprint Scanner is a pistol-sized gun that looks much like bar-code scanners used by employees in modern supermarkets. If a Sim scans an object that was used by someone recently, that Sim's fingerprints will show up and the Sim's picture will appear in a thought bubble above the Sim using the scanner. If no-one used the object recently, a question mark will appear in a thought bubble. The scanner has a skill gain rate at 250%.
TraumaTime "Incision Precision" Surgical Training Station[edit | edit source]
Sims venturing into the medical field can sharpen up their mechanical skills with "Incision Precision". The true-to-life features include genuinely clammy fake organs and a functioning circulatory system. Dive into the faux gall bladder, small intestine, pancreas, inferior epigastric vessels, and other organs and make them new again.
This reward is the 2nd best mechanical skill builder at a 250% skill gain rate. Using it not only increases the Mechanical skill, but also rewards the medically talented user with an increasing fun bar, as well as science enthusiasm. Children cannot actually use this object. They can be given lessons on it, but will stand to one side and watch while the older Sim uses the device. They do not appear to gain fun or hobby enthusiasm from doing this, though they do gain mechanical skill.
The "organs" a Sim pulls out might sometimes be a random handheld object, such as a phone, a cup, a sponge, or a game controller. This could be a reference to the board game, Operation.
Exerto Selfflog Obstacle Course[edit | edit source]
After a long day at the military base, why not extend the hard work with a run through the Selfflog obstacle course? From Exerto, a leading manufacturer of fitness equipment, this home obstacle course tests your ability to leap 3-foot hurdles, crawl under a canopy of simulated gunfire, and scramble over a fence-all in the name of fun and fitness.
Unlocked at Military Level 4.
The Exerto Selfflog Obstacle Course has a gain of 538%, the largest boost in the game. However, while it will increase fitness, it is not an efficient way to do so. Using an exercise machine, punching the Exerto Punching Bag, swimming, and doing yoga all increase a Sim's fitness level more quickly than the Obstacle Course does, even though they build Body points more slowly. An Obstacle Course can be used by one or two Sims. This object increases fitness enthusiasm.
Enterprise Office Concepts Bushmaster Tele-Prompter[edit | edit source]Politics
Stand tall, furrow your brow, and just say the words with the Bushmaster Tele-Prompter. Transparent overlays display text at varying speeds from "tortoise" slow to "hare" fast. Adjust the font size to ease those aching eyes. Exercise your verbal skills with the Bushmaster Tele-Prompter!
The Enterprise Office Concepts Bushmaster Tele-Prompter has a boost of 250%. This reward object is similar to the "I Object" Litigator Podium from the Law career. The difference is, this podium doesn't give money. Children can "play" with the Tele-Prompter, in addition to being able to use it and be given lessons on it.
SimSanto Inc. Biotech Station[edit | edit source]
Your Sims are sure to succeed in the world of science with the Simsanto Inc. Biotech Station! Sims can study old microbes and invent new ones, gaining logic skill points and advancing their careers in the process. Includes a microscope, computer, and refrigerator for storing samples.
Unlocked at Science Level 6.
Sims can make medicine with SimSanto Inc. Biotech Station, which they can sell for Simoleons. Sick Sims can also drink the medicine, which will reduce the amount of time they need to rest before being cured. However, a Sim with low logic skill, low hygiene, or who is in a bad mood can produce a highly contagious virus, and become fatally ill. Sims with at least 8 points of high logic will get the option to deliberately make a virus; successfully doing this will not make the Sim ill. Children can make medicine on their own, but will not be able to sell it. Older Sims can give the medicine to a sick child, but children cannot take it on their own.
Players who do not have either FreeTime (with up-to-date patches) or Apartment Life should note that the medicine will not work properly, though it can still be sold. A third-party fix is available at More Awesome Than You!.
This reward has a skill gain rate of 250% over ordinary methods, but the Sim using it will frequently be pausing to pick up and sell what they make with it. Asking other Sims for lessons will give extended time to study, however. This object gives science enthusiasm.
AquaGreen Hydroponic Garden[edit | edit source]
Do your Sims love gardening as a creative outlet yet hate kneeling in the soil and getting dirt under their nails? Well, they don't have to anymore with this hydroponic garden! The AquaGreen ensures that plants receive adequate moisture and lots of light so your Sims get the fruits without the labor. It's a slacker's dream!
Unlocked at Slacker Level 5.
By using the AquaGreen Hydroponic Garden, Sims gain creativity by planting and tending hydroponic plants. Children cannot plant them, but can tend them. Once the plants are fully grown, they can be sold for money or kept as a decoration, but cannot be marked for sale in a Sim-owned business. It has a boost of 250% skill gain. This object gives nature enthusiasm.
University[edit | edit source]
Luminous Pro Antique Camera[edit | edit source]
What a find! This vintage upright camera hails from the days of yore, when cameras didn't fit in your pocket. Gather your Sims' family and friends to pose for a picture together, or just take snapshots of your Sims' favorite scenes from around the house. Sell photos for simoleons or click on them in Buy Mode to conveniently hang on any wall or place on table or counter.
Unlocked at Artist level 5
The Luminous Pro Antique Camera can be used to take a picture of anything on the lot (much like a screenshot). Once the picture is taken, it will stick out from the side of the camera, and can be grabbed with the hand tool in Buy mode or Inventory. Pictures can be sold at once by clicking on the camera and selecting Sell Photo, or they can be sold in Buy mode. The higher the Sim's Creativity, the more they will sell for up to §100. They can also be hung on the wall or placed on a table, though players cannot tell Sims to "View" them. The camera can also be used to pose Sims, which can make it easier to take pictures of them to frame or to use in storytelling.
The game will not pause while the shot is being lined up, unless the player pauses it.
This camera adds a small amount of Arts and Crafts enthusiasm when used.
Laganaphyllis Simnovorii[edit | edit source]
This bizarre bovine vegetation is large enough to swallow your next-door neighbor whole. In fact, it WILL eat your neighbors. Your friends will be hard-pressed to resist the tantalizing vine-cake of the carnivorous Laganaphyllis Simnovorii. After it has consumed some prey, milk it for sweet, rejuvenating nectar of life. A swig of this liquid refreshment will add precious days to a Sim's life and wash away any regret they may have over their visitor's fate.
Unlocked at Natural Scientist level 6
The Cowplant is a well known career reward in The Sims 2. It is most known for eating innocent Sims for lunch. The Cowplant sticks a slice of cake out on its tongue, luring the Sim close to the plant; then eats the Sim. After a cowplant has its lunch (a Sim), a household member can milk the plant, and the "milk' is actually a life-extending drink. A memory pops up in the memory box about this action. If not fed it will attempt to eat a Sim every 12 hours. It can be fed by clicking on it and selecting "Feed", the Sim will take out a Leg 'O' Lamb (this costs §35) and throw it to the plant. Sometimes, the Sim will play with/tease the Cowplant first. This feed action is not automatic and must be ordered by the player. A cowplant will not eat a Sim who stinks due to low hygiene, even if the Sim was told to take the cake.
Some Sims have a want to 'drink' a certain Sim that they are unhappy with. This refers to that Sim drinking the life essence of the offending Sim using the Cowplant.
This is a quick and easy way to kill off unwanted Sims. Controlled Sims can be ordered to "Grab Cake", and will die if not stopped. Otherwise, household Sims will ignore the plant unless it kills someone. Feeding the Cowplant increases Nature enthusiasm.
Resurrect-O-Nomitron[edit | edit source]
No need to mourn the passing of your loved ones. Not only is this telephone a classy accesssory to any stylish realm, but it also provides a direct line to the Grim Reaper. For nary the price of your soul, Mr Reaper will gladly bring anyone back from the beyond. But beware: if you don't offer a competitive price, your resurrected loved one may be ... incomplete.
Unlocked at Paranormal level 5
At price ranging from §0 to §10000, a Sim might bring dead Sims back to life. Be careful though, the less money that is spent, the worse the outcome will be. The Grim Reaper might bring back Sims to life like normal-with some problems-as a zombie, or not at all.
Dr. Vu's Automated Cosmetic Surgeon[edit | edit source]Show Business
Does your Sim have a face that only a mother could love? If so, it's time to take advantage of today's technological breakthroughs in medicine. Forget forking over thousands of simoleons for unreliable plastic surgery, as performed by the error-prone "real" doctor. Trust Dr. Vu's latest insidious creation to make precise facial modifications as only a computer can. A few minutes of your time can result in a new, beautiful face that will last a lifetime!
Unlocked at Show Business level 6
This object will change a Sim's appearance by reshaping the Sim's face. Successful use will open the face-shaping controls from the Hair and Face section of CAS. (Players should note that, unlike CAS, the Automated Cosmetic Surgeon does not have an Undo option.) The changes are superficial and do not alter the Sim's genetic information; therefore, any children that Sim has will inherit features from his or her original face. When using the Automated Cosmetic Surgeon, there is a random chance of a malfunction which will cause the reconstruction to go horribly wrong. This cannot be undone unless the player exits without saving, but the Sim can keep using the Automated Cosmetic Surgeon until it is successful, at which time he or she can be given a normal face. Teens and Servos cannot use it.
The name is a reference to the villainous mastermind Dr. Vu from SimCity 4.
Seasons[edit | edit source]
Golden Skull of Jumbok IV[edit | edit source]Adventurer
The Golden Skull of Jumbok IV was liberated from the ancient ruins discovered just outside of Riverblossom Hills. Jumbok IV, conqueror of the ancient regions Pleasantview and Veronaville, was known as a cruel, loud, and smelly ruler. Nevertheless his skull has been coated in gold and enlarged to enhance his aesthetic beauty,is fitting for any home and inspiring to all.It can definitely be said standing next to Jumbok's skull is better for you than standing next to the conquering Jumbok of old.
Unlocked at Adventurer level 5
This object will periodically give a small boost to the motives of Sims who are nearby.
Books First for Learning: A Bookshelf of Education[edit | edit source]Education
Books First, the revolutionary new education system sweeping the community is now ready to enter the homes of working educators with A Bookshelf of Education. Knowledge can be obtained for any discipline via the Golden Book of Cornelius von Schtoop. Taking the first step to a life of learning is like the first step in a candy store-delicious.
Unlocked at Education level 5
This reward object acts like any other bookshelf, with two major differences. One is that Sims can study any skill from its books, rather than just Cleaning, Cooking, and Mechanical. The other is that Sims learn 500% faster when using this bookshelf than they do when using normal ones. The only other reward which surpasses this incredibly high skill gain is the Military reward, which has a boost of 538%. Sims cannot use this reward to teach other Sims or learn from them. However, multiple Sims can study from it, as they can with normal bookshelves.
Studying different skills increases enthusiasm for different hobbies. As with normal bookshelves, Cooking increases Cuisine, Mechanical increases Tinkering, and Cleaning increases Nature. Additionally, Charisma increases Film and Literature, Creativity increases Arts and Crafts, Body increases Fitness and Sports, and Logic increases Science and Games.
Tribal Flame a la Coconut Pinball[edit | edit source]Gamer
Boom! The flames lick skyward as the metallic ball race for points and ultimately, The high score! Ding!Ping!Clang! Be careful as you anger the Tiki spirits! They demand the ultimate high score. That volcano will ooze the lava of your demise. Hiss.Sizzle.Crackle. Enjoy, have fun, and earn some Simoleons.
Unlocked at Gamer level 5
This object allows the Sim using it to gain §5 every 5 Sim minutes. Since it is a powerful Fun object, and the Sim will automatically stop playing the machine when the Fun meter is full, this benefit is limited. If placed in a business, the business will get the money, even if the Sim playing the machine is not part of the household. This pinball machine increases Games enthusiasm.
The Gootentaugen Award for Excellence in Journalism[edit | edit source]Journalism
The Gootentaugen Award is reserved for those who demonstrate an excellent gift with the written word, or for those who show great potential for greatness. The finest writers, as they lay dying on their death beds, can point to a shelf full of Gontentaugens, and say, "I have written great things." Then their pen drops, and only the Gootentaugens remain. Stand in the presence of this fantastic award and watch your mood improve!
Unlocked at Journalism level 6
This object will periodically give a small boost to the motives of Sims who are in the same room.
"I Object" Litigator Podium[edit | edit source]Law
The ruthless and justice-filled oak from which his podium was built has served three generations of brilliant lawyers. Passed down over the years,This podium is regarded by many as both sacred and lawful-a powerful combination. Few lawyers who've had the privilege to speak from this podium find themselves on the losing side of the jury's decision. As far as Charisma building goes, Nobody can object to the "I Object" Litigator Podium.
This object resembles the Bushmaster Tele-Prompter, and functions much the same, except that Sims get money (§5 every 5 Sim minutes) for using it. Furthermore, it has a skill gain boost of 250%.
The Rock Hammer[edit | edit source]Music
The guitar that defined the music of a generation is now yours to thrash, own, and rip up on stage. Every musician dreams to touch, nigh, smell the catgut strings of this blessed weapon of rock. You are lucky to be chosen for the Rock Hammer - do not defy the rock, lest you find yourself jamming to country.
This reward is the best musical instrument one can have, having a skill gain of 400%, only surpassed by the education and military reward. However, Sims cannot use it to teach or learn from one another, since it can only be used individually. Additionally, it cannot be used by children. This guitar can also be used to perform if University is installed. This guitar increases Music and Dance enthusiasm. The guitar can be recolored by using the Design Tool and pointing at the guitar, but it cannot be recolored while highlighting it in the Career Reward catalog.
Claiming The Rock Hammer as a career reward will satisfy the want to buy a guitar.
FreeTime[edit | edit source]
SIM series Drafting Table[edit | edit source]Architecture
QuicKraft introduces the SIM series Drafting Table. This perfectly angled drafting table uses the finest materials and an ergonomic design to create the clutter-free workspace needed to develop your talent in technical drawing.
This drafting table functions like an easel, except that completed drawings are automatically placed in the Sim's inventory. Drawings can be removed from inventory and hung on a wall, and can then be sold in Buy mode. Sims can sketch a still life or a custom picture. Sims can also sketch a blueprint, which produces a technical drawing of a game object. The drafting table also increases Arts and Crafts enthusiasm. Sims cannot use the drafting table to teach or learn from one another, and it cannot be used by children.
There is a drafting table in The Sims 3: Ambitions identical to this one.
Better Barre by Deuxjoint Ltd[edit | edit source]Dance
The ballet barre is an essential component for practice whether you're are beginning ballerina, a versed virtuoso, or competent cavalier. When practicing "a la barre" you won't have to worry about your technique, nor whether the bar can handle the pressure. We present to you the Better Barre - a bar designed for the better balleter, crafted to help perfect your positions.
This barre increases Music and Dance enthusiasm. Unlike the Basic Barre, the "Ballet Exercises" interaction is available on this barre regardless of the Sim's level of Music and Dance enthusiasm, as long as the Sim has at least level 8 skill in dancing. If it is present on a lot, Sims with at least level 8 dance skill will also be able to perform ballet exercises on the Basic Barre. Also unlike the Basic Barre, this barre is freestanding, rather than being mounted on a wall. If both sides are accessible, two Sims can warm up or do ballet exercises together with this barre. However, it is not possible for one Sim to warm up while the other does ballet exercises.
"Starstruck" Personal Fame Stars[edit | edit source]Entertainment
Let others bask in your glow with this bonafide Personal Fame Star. It's not only a great conversation starter, it's a way to let the world know "They love me! They really love me!"
Unlocked at Entertainment level 5
Audio Augmenter Earpiece by Little Mole Inc.[edit | edit source]Intelligence
Knowing is half the battle and if you want to win the war, you have to be the one with the intel. Our extended range, omnidirectional, high-gain, multielement microphone and dish transmitter is what you need to get the job done. Little Mole, Inc. is not responsible for results of misuse of our products.
Unlocked at Intelligence level 5
When using this item, Sims might receive hidden cash or get caught spying by neighbors. The name could be a reference to John Mole, since he's also a spy.
Carefree Koi Pond by Simulated Life[edit | edit source]Oceanography
Nothing says "I love nature" more than recreating it in your own backyard. This simulated koi pond creates the perfect environment for our extraordinarily long-lived koi. The built-in filtration system converts any organic material into specially formulated koi food and removes all waste products without you having to lift a finger - all you have to do is watch and enjoy!
Unlocked at Oceanography level 6
This pond increases Nature enthusiasm.
The Sims Stories[edit | edit source]
Life Stories[edit | edit source]
SimPlex Charisma Trainer[edit | edit source]Entertainment
Career reward- No more cue cards, no more sweating in front of the mirror! The SimPlex Charisma Enhancer uses state of the art electronics to perfect the perfect pitch! Plus, you will have the added confidence of knowing that if the SimPlex Charisma Enhancer breaks, you won't be subject to seven years of bad luck!
This podium has the same functions as the Enterprise Office Concepts Bushmaster Tele-Prompter, the Politics career reward, though it has a more stylish design.
The Maxis™ Doppelganger Extra Gloss Game Simulator[edit | edit source]Game Development
Take the Maxis™ Doppelganger Extra Gloss out of the box, admire the design of a cabinet so reflective you could use it as a mirror for applying lipstick and prepare for pure serotonin-inhibiting excitement! The 525 horsepower multi-core central processing unit combined with our proprietary Ultra-Simulacra Reality Mockup video technology deliver more polygons, panopticons, pterodons, shaded pixels, partially shaded pixels, exposed pixels and rogue pixels per nanosecond than can actually be measured by known science. The Maxis™ Doppelganger Extra Gloss has been known to cause convulsions, loss of awareness of surroundings, involuntary twitching, altered vision and feelings of disorientation; and you'll beg for more as soon as you come to!
This gaming device functions similarly to the Maxis™ Game Simulator, a video game console from The Sims 2. It can be used to play video games. In addition to playing video games, Sims can practice with this gaming device to build Logic skill.
Castaway Stories[edit | edit source]
Concoction Junction[edit | edit source]
Herbs! you know the effects and the correct doses of every individual species on the island, but now it's time to spread your wings. What does this one do if you add it to that another one? This is what you need in order to find that out!
Unlocked at Gatherer level 5
This Career Reward can be used to make potions. It doesn't build any skills, neither the potions effect. The potions, however, offer more additions as a Career Reward, instead of the usual skill objects.[clarification needed] The potions that can be brewed are the Love Struck Potion, Elixir of Life, and Penguin Party. Sims can take three bottles of Penguin Party, two for Love Struck Potion, and one for Elixir of Life for each time it's used to brew a type of potion.
The Hyena Pace Obstacle Course[edit | edit source]
You're well on your way to proving to yourself, but can you keep up with a hungry hyena jumping over fallen tree branches, running through brush with thorns overhead and scaling inconveniently placed walls? This obstacle course will help you hone your skills.
Unlocked at Hunter level 5
The Crafter's Bench Crafting Bench[edit | edit source]
Congratulations - you've mastered the island's materials and methods, and have graduated from crafting the mundane to creating the improbable. Use this bench to create all manner of wonderful little gadgets, using solar panels of your own design that work even when the sun isn't out.
Unlocked at Crafter level 5
This career reward is the only crafting bench in Castaway Stories that playable Sims can be use to craft some objects. This crafting bench, unlike the ones in Open for Business and FreeTime, can only be used to craft single items, and does not build any talent badges or skills.
There are three objects that can be crafted with this crafting bench. The MagicTune Makeshift Radio (99 resources) is a tabletop stereo that can play music and depends on electricity. The Radio Controlled Coconut (149 resources) is an RC car. It uses a solar panel and doesn't require electricity, though it can still be used indoors or when it is raining. The Strange Little Game (245 resources) is a handheld game that Sims can play with. Unlike the handheld game from University, it does not allow two Sims to play with it at the same time, even if both Sims have one in inventory.
The Sims 3[edit | edit source]
Base Game[edit | edit source]
There are no special career rewards in The Sims 3. However, in certain jobs, small rewards may be obtained.
Upon reaching Level 4 in the Military career, a Sim is able to salute other Sims, which is faster than introductions.
After reaching Level 3 Law Enforcement career, the Sim receives the ability to apprehend burglars. Upon reaching Level 5, the Sim receives his or her very own squad car. Reaching Level 6 in the Forensics branch nets the Sim a new laptop. A Sim who reaches Level 10 in the Forensic branch (Dynamic DNA Profiler) can perform an analysis at the computer for §600, while reaching Level 10 in the Special Agent branch (International Super Spy) gives the Sim the possibility of raiding the Abandoned Warehouse for §1500.
Reaching level 10 in the Evil branch of the Criminal career (Evil Leader) will grant Sims a red aura that glows occasionally, scaring nearby Sims away. Other Evil Sims will be delighted, Cowardly Sims will be afraid and Good Sims will be disgusted.
Reaching level 10 in the Science career (Mad Scientist) will grant Sims an ability to "Perform Experiment On" with many household items. If successful, it randomly gives new attributes to the object including decorative value boost, Sim mood boost, or just new sound. If the experiment goes wrong, the object may be destroyed and disappear.
Reaching level 10 in the Music career (Classical branch) will grant Sims the most expensive audio set (Top End Stereo). If a Sim reaches level 10 in either the Classical or Rock branch in the Music career, they'll ride to locations in a pink limousine.
Reaching level 10 in the Business career will grant Sims Power Broker status that gives random opportunities every several days for job raises (§30-40 /hour) or monetary bonuses (§ in thousands) or both.
After reaching a certain level in some careers (like the Law Enforcement career or the Medical Career), the player receives a beeper that beeps from time to time when the Sim isn't at work and forces the Sim to go to work immediately. If they don't go, their performance meter will go down like in an ordinary work day.
Once a Sim reaches a certain level in the Law Enforcement career or Journalism career, they have the option to question/interview another Sim and/or rummage through their trash. Both of which can help learn the Sim's traits, and can then write a report about them after.
Ambitions[edit | edit source]
Dazzling Looking Glass[edit | edit source]
You have brought fashion and haute expression into the lives of countless Sims! From drab to daring you've transformed not only their looks, but their sense of style as well. In recognition of your achievements you've been gifted with this looking glass! The most dazzling thing about it is your own reflection.
Perform 25 makeovers after becoming a Fashion Phenomenon (career level 10)
Empirical Building Model[edit | edit source]
You've cut, you've colored, you've demolished, you've refurnished, and you've reupholstered numerous times! You are at the height of your career as an Architectural Designer, there is nothing you can't devour and remake to be better, brighter, more colorful! You've been awarded this tasteful sculpture as a symbol of your designing prowess.
Perform 15 renovations after becoming a Dictator of Design (career level 10)
Golden Fire Hydrant[edit | edit source]
Only the bravest and most talented members of the fire department are gifted with this Golden Fire Hydrant. When you gaze upon this sculpture think of the Sims you have helped and the lives you have saved. You are truly a hero among heroes.
Save 12 sims after becoming a Fire Chief (career level 10)
Inventor's Accolade[edit | edit source]
Inventions may be derived from pre-existing ideas, or perhaps independently conceived to be seen as a radical breakthrough! Inventions often extend the boundaries of knowledge and experience in order to enhance the lives of Sims. As an Inventor your work is never done, but take this Inventor's Accolade as a symbol of what you have accomplished thus far. May it inspire you, and awe your friends.
Make 15 Inventions after becoming a Fourth Dimensional Architect (career level 10)
Investigator's Keepsake[edit | edit source]
Your magnifying glass is cracked; you're almost out of finger printing dust. There is no case too big or case too small to escape your attention. You have reached the height of your career as an Investigator, and in honor of your exemplary service to the community you have been gifted with this Investigator's Keepsake.
Solve 5 cases after becoming a Private Eye (career level 10)
Paranormal Memento[edit | edit source]
It seems like only yesterday you were tracking your first spirit...my, how the time does fly! This special sculpture is only given to those who have demonstrated exemplary service in the field of Ghost Hunting. Thanks to you many restless spirits are now at rest, and the world is just a little bit less scary.
Capture 25 spirits after becoming a Paranormal Expert (career level 10)
Skeletal Endowment[edit | edit source]
Vaccinating children, running free health clinics, rushing to aid Sims in times of emergency - Doctors are truly heroes in every sense of the word. A Doctor's job is never done, so use this Skeletal Endowment to aid the continuation of your work as you strive to better the lives of those in your community
Run 5 free clinics after becoming a World Renowned Surgeon (career level 10)
The Sims 4[edit | edit source]
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.
Base Game Careers[edit | edit source]
- Athlete's Trophy Case, §110
- New CAS Parts, §132
- New CAS Parts, §198
Bodybuilder[edit | edit source]
- No Sweat No Fuss Rug, Mentor Fitness and Suggest Workout (interactions), §275
- ZenXercise Weight Machine, New CAS Parts, §330
- Jr. Solar System Trophy, §396
- Inspirational Mouse Poster, New CAS Parts, §595
- Offer to Pump Up (interaction), §892
- Solar System Trophy, §1338
Pro Athlete[edit | edit source]
- Sole Star Athletic Poster, Discuss Sports Statistics (interaction), New CAS parts, §413
- New CAS Parts, §537
- Llamacorns Team Photo, §698
- All-Star Trophy, §605
- ZenXercise Treadmill, §908
- MVP Trophy, §1452
- Gossip about Office Romances (interaction)
- Desk Nameplate (Stolen), Make Fun of Corporate Goons (interaction), New CAS Parts, §130
- S.A.L.E.S. Award, Imitate Boss (interaction), §156
- Brag About Job Title (interaction), §187
- Pie Chart Presentation, Offer Career Advice (interaction), New CAS Parts, §281
- Tiny Tranquility Zen Garden, §527
Management[edit | edit source]
- Executron Executive Desk Throne, §746
- Executron Bookshelf, New CAS Parts, §1074
- Executive Guest Chair, §1612
- Executron Executive Desk, §2417
Investor[edit | edit source]
- Executron Personal Stock Ticker, §746
- Executron Desk Pen Set, Give Fake Investment Tips (interaction), New CAS Parts, §1343
- Chronos Magazine (Framed Collector's Edition Issue), §1746
- Executron Executive Desk, §2619
- Porcu-Pro Business Card Holder, §451
- Sim Idol Rug, §541
- Rock of Ages Retro Stereo, §595
Comedian[edit | edit source]
- I Otter Be a Star Pop Art, Try Out Material (interaction), §937
- You've Got Talent Award, §1406
- Studio Equity Track Lighting Kit, §1688
- What a Star You Are Wall Mirror, §2532
- Perform Comedy in Space, §4612
Musician[edit | edit source]
- A Single Rose, §937
- Off the Charts Music Award, §1165
- Classical Genius Antique Piano, §1282
- Rock Legend Signed Guitar, New CAS Parts, §5089
- Corporate Chic Countertop, §334
- Stainless Steel Auto-Pot, §368
- Umber Kitchen Sink, §515
- Corporate Chic Counter Island, New CAS Parts, §556
Chef[edit | edit source]
- Positronic Pro Magnetic Knife Rack, §691
- Heavy Dutiest Pot Rack, Professional Ceiling-Mounted Pot Rack, Ceiling Pot Rack - Oval, §933
- Icebox of Steel by Krampft Industries, Write Cook Book ability on Computer, §1306
- Discretion Stove Hood, Pro Performance Range Hood, The Obelisk, Pancake Pro Free-Standing Griddle, New CAS Parts, §3037
Mixologist[edit | edit source]
- Captain Rodrigo de Pablo Cask, §1907
- Vinoteca Bottle Rack, Write Bar Guide ability on Computer, §2559
- Lemonade on a Sunny Day Torchiere, §3916
- Bar Setters Bar, New CAS Parts, §4984
- Enthuse about Space (interaction)
- Astro Solar System (lighting, §581
- Astro Model Rocket, Point Out Constellations (interaction), §756
- Star Seeker Original Blueprints, Track Satellites (interaction on Telescope), §869
- Portable Galaxy Lightshow, §1130
- Mission Control, §1299
- Salyut Aeronaut Chair, New CAS parts, §1689
Space Ranger[edit | edit source]
- Build Your Own Rocket Kit, Space Energy (drink recipe), §1790
- Astro-Bunny Beyond Infinity, §3149
- Apollo Rocket Ship, New CAS parts, §4567
Interstellar Smuggler[edit | edit source]
- The Monolith, Alien Juice (drink recipe), §1790
- Zero-G Training Bag, §3865
- Retro Rocketship, §5025
- Emblems of Espionage, §465
- Vintage Baseball Bat Sculpture, §670
- New CAS Parts, §805
Boss[edit | edit source]
- Stolen ATM, §1148
- Bars of Gold, §2201
- Stolen Necklace of the Late Duchess Pinky, §4211
- Search for Bank Blueprints (Computer interaction), §6699
- Fisticuffs Punching Bag, New CAS Parts, §8039
Oracle[edit | edit source]
- Spy Satellite, §1148
- The Indispensable, §2929
- Mayhem Portable Computer, New CAS Parts, §6560
- Research Art Reference (Computer interaction), §422
- Study of the Human Form, §464
- Easy Breezy Easel, Assess Paintings, §510
- Gather Inspiration from Art, §587
- Vase of Sunflowers, New CAS Parts, §845
Master of the Real[edit | edit source]
- Artist Supply Taboret, §1088
- Deluxe All-Season Easel, §1399
- Premium Prima Ballerina, §1678
- Flegel Studio Floor Lamp, New CAS Parts, Space to Create (room template), §2937
Patron of the Arts[edit | edit source]
- Artiste Supply Taboret, §1088
- Pre-Owned Painter's Easel, §1259
- Stack of Canvasses, §2203
- Rustic Dream Bed, New CAS Parts, Collector's Studio (room template), §3273
- Browse Intelligence (Computer interaction)
- The Swiveler, Intelligence Research (Computer interaction), §349
- Reconnaisance Workstation, Tranquilizing Handshake (interaction), §384
- Nerves of Steel Table Lamp, Investigate (Computer interaction), §599
- Tactical Map, §851
- Hidden Bookcase Door, New CAS Parts, §936
Diamond agent[edit | edit source]
- Spy Satellite, §1039
- Information Database, §2078
- The Invisiroom (room template), New CAS Parts, §3741
Villain[edit | edit source]
- Evil Am Eye Swiveler, §1039
- Commemmorative Freeze Ray, §3886
- Our Founder Statue, New CAS Parts, §5743
- Barely Better Digital Camera, §370
- Digitalistic Sketchpad, §465
- All-in-One Powerful PC, §582
- Willowdale High Boy Dresser, §676
Stylist[edit | edit source]
- OTP Split Mirror, Makeover Sims (interaction), §921
- Crystal Clear Digital Camera, §1999
- Make Trends (interaction), §3720
Trend Setter[edit | edit source]
- OTP Split Mirror, Make Trends (interaction), §1210
- Makeover Sims (interaction), §1788
- Stainless Steel Auto-Pot, §375
- Computer Hard Drive, §506
- The Sentinel, §633
- The Hipster Hugger, §760
- Innovator's Award for Excellence in Science, §874
eSports Gamer[edit | edit source]
- Stack of CDs, §933
- "Revanne" Poster, Brag about Skillz (interaction), §2177
- Top Secret Computer, §2721
- PrioPerfection Motion Sensor Game Mat, The Game Room (room template) §3129
Start Up Entrepreneur[edit | edit source]
- A Stroke of Genius, §933
- Minimalist Unplant, §2354
- Light of My Life Painting, §3112
- Plasmatron 3000 Flat Screen TV, Brag About Startup (interaction), The HQ (room template) §5335
- Milton Word Processor, §407
- Still Life with Apple and Pitcher and Books and Bottles and Flowers, Pitch Story Idea interaction, §509
- The Thinker, §611
- An Open Book Framed, New CAS Parts, §703
Author[edit | edit source]
- Antique Tomes, §956
- Nom de Plume Quill Pen, §1808
- The Muse, §2421
- Door of Perception, §2885
Journalist[edit | edit source]
- Antique Writer's Desk, §1562
- The Where Should I Go? Ball, §2031
- Antique Typewriter, §2844
- Deep Thoughts Bookcase, The Newsroom (room template), §3697
Get To Work Careers[edit | edit source]
Scientist[edit | edit source]
- Journey to the Stars, New CAS Parts, §192
- Flying Saucer Table, New CAS Parts, §256
- Chemistry Lab, §312
- SIM5-4 Tube Pedestal, New CAS Parts, §384
- Cautionary Tale Door, X-180 Shatterproof Window, §756
- Hygienic Decontamination Pod, §816
- New CAS Parts, §1136
- New CAS Parts, §1496
- Out of this World Desktop, New CAS Parts, Mystery Science Laboratory styled room (costs $28,286), §1720
Inventions[edit | edit source]
Scientists invent items that are unique to scientists when you follow them to work in their active career. Some of these items can also be used when scientists are not at work.
Momentum Conservator[edit | edit source]
The Momentum Conservator is usually a scientist Sim's first invention. The Momentum Conservator can be turned on, turned off, or viewed. This is a perpetual motion device that spins constantly when turned on.
SimRay[edit | edit source]
The SimRay can be upgraded to add or change its abilities. When first invented, the SimRay can combust items. The first upgrade allows Sims to freeze objects or even other Sims. The second upgrade adds mind control. Third and subsequent upgrades add additional mind control abilities.
Serums[edit | edit source]
Cloning Machine[edit | edit source]
Hover Lamp[edit | edit source]
Satellite Dish[edit | edit source]
Detective[edit | edit source]
- New CAS Parts, §160
- Most Modern Cell Towel Rack, Get with the Gloss Metal Shelf, The Lonely Man's Shelf, Cold Steel, Stinkman's Wall Bench, Hard Time Mirror, The Solitary Sleeper, The Impenetrable, Jaded Cell Depository, Holey Door of Holding, Single Serving Justice Dispenser, The Impossible, The "Don't even try", §224
- No Holds Barred Window, Privacy Glass, Jailbird's Lament, Be Prepared Security Gate, Brushed Metal Double Door, §204
- One-Way Mirror Window, The Attainder, New Clothes, §416
- To Serve And Protect Sign, Have You Seen These Lawbreakers?, Don't Go There Caution Barrier, Nice Try Security Camera, The Sim Seal of Solidarity and Strength, Pole of Magnificence, §624
- Box O' Files, Still Getting Settled Moving Box, Look at Me I'm Important Folders, Regulation Police Drawer, Arctic Kiss Fan, Proceeed with Caution Table Light, §734
- Mighty Plaque of Honor, Star on The Wall Plaque, Carol and Hubert, Interrogation Illumination, Retro. P.I. Lamp, Up Against the Wall, BluScreen 88D Alert Light, Brightest Night Flood Light, Sims In Uniform Calendar, Slots-a-Lot File-o-Facts, §984
- Seat of Justice, The Sgt. Thompson, Surface Noir, File Cabinet Extraordinnaire, Rectangle with Shelves Bookshelf, File Cabinet Extraordinnaire, Five-O Hallway Table, SentrySec Metal File Cabinet, The Troublemaker Couch, The Unyielding Bench, §1200
- The Regulation Station, Crystalline Bottom Holster, The Chief's Crystal Desk, New CAS Parts, "Real Detective Suite" (room template), §1640
Doctor[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Xavier Ray's Display, Not So Blind Eye Chart, New CAS Parts, §192
- Use X-Ray Machines (interaction), Give Medical Advice (interaction), Give Bad Medical Advice (Mischief interaction), §256
- Defeat the Darkness Surgical Light, Use Medical Treadmills (interaction), New CAS Parts, §312
- Restless Thankless Medical Stool, Use Surgery Tables (interaction), Check Hotness (interaction), §384
- Doctor of Medicine Diploma, Determine Baby Gender (interaction on pregnant Sims), §576
- Seat of Health, New CAS Parts, §816
- The Diligent Doctor's Desk, Sickness Resistance Trait, §1136
- Skelly Sim, §1456
- General Hospital (room template), §1720
City Living Careers[edit | edit source]
Critic[edit | edit source]
- Recommend Local Hangout (interaction), Respond to Mail (Phone/Computer interaction), §283
Arts Critic[edit | edit source]
- Review Performance (interaction), §283
- Study Art (interaction), §331
- Room with a View Wall Painting, Praise Art (interaction), §463
- True Performer's Performance Space, Snub Art (interaction), §649
- Critically Connected (Perk), Yes, It's Art (room template), §908
- Street Performer's Corner (room), New CAs Parts, The Critical Throne, §1090
Food Critic[edit | edit source]
- Spare Utensils Wall Plaque, Review Food/Drink (interaction), §438
- Fine Outdoor Eating, Laud Outdoor Meal (interaction), §438
- Belittle Meal (interaction), §657
- This Cake is No Lie, §986
- Improve Dish (interaction), §1380
- Golden Bowl of Fruit, Only the Best Dining (room), New CAS Parts, §1762
Politician[edit | edit source]
- Debate Politics (interaction), §172
- Check Cause Progress (Computer interaction), §275
- Give Expert Speech (Podium interaction), §413
Politician[edit | edit source]
- Promote Policies (interaction), Secure Vote (interaction), Make Empty Promises (interaction), Ask for Small/Large Bribe (ability), §518
- New CAS Parts, §1555
- The Squared Office (room template), Kiss Baby (interaction), §2177
- New CAS Parts, §4268
- Stately Chic (room template), §5548
Charity Organiser[edit | edit source]
- Collect Donation ($25), Convince Protesters to Leave, §518
- Every Little Thing Counts (room template), Collect Donations ($100), §449
- Collect Donation ($250), New CAS Parts, §471
- Collect Donation ($1,000), §589
- New CAS Parts, §736
- Making A Difference (room template) §926
Social media[edit | edit source]
- Respond to Mail and Share Image (Computer interaction), §183
Internet Personality[edit | edit source]
- Share Jokes With Followers, Advertise Minor Product, Status Update from Venue, §263
- Blicblock - Signed, Hillock II - Signed, MySims Go! - Signed, Livestream Video Games, Record Rant, Shout Out from Venue, §193
- Start Funny Meme, Broadcast Status, §198
- The Home Studio, Advertise Major Product, Promote Image, Announce Appearance at Venue, §311
- R.E.F.U.G.E., Road Rival Alpha, Sims Forever, and Incredible Sports - Signed. Prank Steamers and Stream Let's Play Video Games, §498
- Upload Viral Video, Charity Stream, §797
- Gamer Sleek, Advertise Mass Sponsorship Ability, §1729
Public Relations[edit | edit source]
- Direct From The Fans, Network With Journalists, Blog for Followers, §263
- Represent Friend, §527
- Just For The Aesthetics, Status Update from Venue, §1001
- Persuade Sims to Smile, Rant, Goof Off, Flirt, or Wear a Racoon Outfit, §1701
- Promote Image and Broadcast Status, §2722
- FuzzRead Article (Rare Print Edition), Shout Out from Venue, Persuade Sims to Play Music, Do Comedy, Play Games, Sing, Cook, or Work Out, §5082
- Aimed For The Top, Represent Anyone, §6987
Cats and Dogs Careers[edit | edit source]
Veterinarian[edit | edit source]
- Performing several treatments on Pets (ability)
- Pet-themed mailboxes, Swampwater Taffy and Cooler than Liquid Nitrogen Nutrition Bar at the Medicine Crafting Table
- Pet-themed wall decal, Scorching Cinnamon Chew at the Medicine Crafting Table
- Feelgood Serum at the exam table, The Stinkinator, pet-themed wall decal
- Soothe Pets at exam table, Wellness Treats at the Medicine Crafting Table, pet-themed wall decal
- Age Up and Age Down treats, pet-themed wall decal
- Poop Randomizer Treats, pet-themed wall decal
- Pet-themed wall decal
- Lubricate Tailwagger Joint for pet surgery
- Ambrosia Treat, new door for pet clinic
Seasons Careers[edit | edit source]
Gardener[edit | edit source]
- Starter Herbs, §300
- Starter Fruit, Garden Planter Box, §400
- Seasonal Summer Plants, Sprinkle-O-Matic 2001 (Sprinkler), #1 Mom (decal), §500
Botanist[edit | edit source]
- Cowplant Berry, §600
- The Drifter, §700
- Life Under a Microscope, §800
- Hooplankton, §900
- Rhapsody in Blue, §1000
- Blemish Blossom, §1200
Florist[edit | edit source]
- Bonsai Tree, §550
- Violets are Blue Flower Arranging Table, §650
- Caress Wheel Barrench, §750
- Starblossoms, §850
- "Blossoming Beauty" Wall Painting, §950
- Domec Floral Floor Vase, A Single Rose, §1000
Scout[edit | edit source]
- Scouting Badge Board to track progress, Scout Uniform, and Secret Scouting Handshake
- Scouting Manual
- Bronze Scouting Trophy (Decoration)
- Silver Scouting Trophy (Decoration)
- Gold Scouting Trophy, Expert Scouting Uniform, and Scouting Aptitude (trait)
- This trait boosts all Skill gains by 25%
Badges[edit | edit source]
- Arts and Crafts
- Civic Responsibility
- Give Back
- Good Deeds
- Keep Fit
- Outdoor Adventurer
- Scholarly Aptitude
- Young Scientist
Get Famous Careers[edit | edit source]
Actor/Actress[edit | edit source]
- Sign up for Auditions
- Voidcritter Stage and Costume
- Family Home Stage, Camping Adventure Stage
- Pirate and French Court Costumes, Pirate Ship Wheel and Pirate Ship Stage
- Police Drama Stage, Hospital Drama Stage
- Apocalyptic Costumes and Apocalyptic Scene Stage
- Western Stage and Victorian Drama Stage
- Medieval Costumes, Creature and Alien Costumes, Medieval Adventure Stage
- City Street Stage, Romantic Garden Stage
- Super Hero Costumes, Sci-Fi Costumes, Super Hero Headquarters Stage
Strangerville Careers[edit | edit source]
- Tech Team Excellence Award (Medal)
- Medal Display Case, Bravery Heart (Medal), §581
- Medal of Questioning, New CAS Parts, §756
- Construction Engineering Reward, §869
- Eagle Eye Award, New CAS Parts, §1130
Covert Operator[edit | edit source]
- Air Award, New CAS Parts, §1299
- Listening Device, Medal of Supreme Bravery, §1689
- Ranking Rug, Medal of Discipline, New CAS Parts, §1790
- Tactical Genius Medal, New CAS Parts, §3149
- Medal of Courage, New CAS Parts, §4567
Officer[edit | edit source]
- Military Grade Flagpole, Air Award, New CAS Parts, §1299
- Medal of Supreme Bravery, §1689
- Modified B64 Training Bot, Medal of Discipline, §1790
- Tactical Genius Medal, New CAS Parts, §3149
- Medal of Courage, New CAS Parts, §4567
Island Living Careers[edit | edit source]
- Enthuse About Conservation (ability)
- Spray Invasive Species (ability)
- Write Conservation Article (ability)
- The Conservationist Canoe
- Activate/Deactivate Flower Sail (interaction), New CAS Parts
Environmental Manager[edit | edit source]
- Consult on Global Policy, Prepare Grant Application, Submit Grant Application
- Write Conservation Paper
- Shoot Nature Documentary (ability)
- Natural Speaker (trait), "Can You See Me Now?" Camera
Marine Biologist[edit | edit source]
- Enthuse about Marine Biology (Social), Survey Ocean Wildlife (ability)
- Survey Ocean Floor (ability)
- Shoot Nature Documentary (ability), New CAS Parts
- Master of The Sea (trait)
Discover University Careers[edit | edit source]
Education[edit | edit source]
- A is for Apple Clock, §425
- The Teacher's Desk, §475
- The World is Your Oyster, §525
Administrator[edit | edit source]
- Review Budget Proposals (ability), Ask for Donation (interaction), Plan Agenda for Faculty Meeting (interaction), Write Grants (interaction), §1000
- Memories of Graduation, §2500
- Learning Embetterment Award, §3150
Professor[edit | edit source]
- New CAS Parts, §975
- Learning Embetterment Award, §3150
Engineer[edit | edit source]
- Experimental Party Motivator, Experimental Study Motivator, §500
- Experimental Tidy Motivator, §650
- Experimental Energy Motivator, §750
- Framed Blueprint, §875
Computer Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Collect Qualitative Feedback, Design New Computer Hardware, Guest Speak at Computer Engineering Class, 5 Mechanisms, 3 Computer Chips, 10 Robotics Salvage, §925
- 10 Electrical Upgrade Parts, Memories of Graduation, §2200
- Computer Glasses, §2275
- Framed Patent, §3125
Mechanical Engineer[edit | edit source]
- Recruit Product Tester, Review Product Specifications, Guest Speak at Mechanical Engineering Class, 5 Mechanisms, 3 Computer Chips, 10 Robotics Salvage, §925
- ExoMech Suit, §2200
- ExoMech Helmet, §2275
- Framed Patent, Learning Embetterment Award, §3125
Law[edit | edit source]
- Legal Case Files, §150
- Chat about Scandalous Lawsuit (interaction), §200
- Take The Lawyer's Exam (interaction), Very Impressive Lawyer-y Desk Chair, §350
- Offer Legal Representation (interaction), New CAS Parts, §450
- Very Impressive Lawyer-y Desk, §500
- Barrister's Bookcase, §750
Judge[edit | edit source]
- Read Pleadings (interaction), Research Legal Issues (interaction), Visit University Law Class (interaction), New CAS Parts, §1200
- Guest Speak at University About Law (interaction), §1500
- On a Scale of 1 To Justice, §2200
Private Attorney[edit | edit source]
- Craft Legal Argument (interaction), Research Case Law (interaction), Discuss Complex Case Law (interaction), Visit University Law Class (interaction), New CAS Parts, §1450
- On a Scale of 1 To Justice, §2600
Eco Living Careers[edit | edit source]
Civil Designer[edit | edit source]
- Electronic Drafting Tablet, Draft a Municipal Concept, §350
- Atomized Mist (Using Eco-Upgrade Parts), Succulent Earrings, §475
Civil Planner[edit | edit source]
- Store No More Home Fabricator, Interview about Neighborhood Action Plans (interaction), §585
- Rally Voters (interaction), §750
- Succulent Necklace, §900
- Ground Solar Panel, §1200
- Solar Jumpsuit, §2100
- Civic Solace, §2550
- Champion of The People, §3075
Green Technician[edit | edit source]
- Store No More Home Fabricator, Green Technician Uniform, Draft Eco-Invention Concept, §600
- Grow Cruelty-Free Meat (interaction), §650
- Fabricator Recipes for Garden Salad, Granola, Protein Plate and Veggie Dumplings, §725
- Scrapper's Dew Collector, §950
- Blueprint Suit, §1025
- Eco Artisan, §1450
- Eco-Engineer, §1900
Snowy Escape Careers[edit | edit source]
Salaryperson[edit | edit source]
Expert[edit | edit source]
- Omazake (recipe), Optimize Spreadsheet Formulas (interaction), §575
- Power Nap (interaction), §620
- Energy Crush (recipe), §710
- Busy Night Owl Table Lamp, Exercise to Decompress (interaction), §900
- Employee of the Month T-shirt, §1050
- Expert's Zen (room template), Legendary Stamina Reward Trait, §1450
Supervisor[edit | edit source]
- Chicken Yakitori (recipe), §550
- Rehearse Company Values (interaction), §750
- Ssh! Luxury Shoji Screen, §910
- Most Loyal Employee Reward, §1200
- In The Middle of Things (room template), Charismatic Crooner Reward Trait, §1450