The Sims 3: Movie Stuff
|The Sims 3: Movie Stuff|
|Box art for The Sims 3: Movie Stuff|
|Series||The Sims series|
|Release date(s)||NA September 10, 2013|
EU September 12, 2013
|Engine||The Sims 3 Engine|
|System requirements||Same as the Sims 3 System Requirements|
|Themes||Western, Horror, & Superhero Movies|
On January 8, 2013, Electronic Arts announced via a press release its plans to release Movie Stuff as the ninth stuff pack for The Sims 3. At the broadcast, it was stated that the stuff pack is still in the early development stage and no name for the product was announced.
On April 8, 2013, in another press release, the title and release month of the stuff pack was announced.
Description[edit | edit source]
Lights. Camera. Action! Bring all of the glitz and glamour of Hollywood straight into your Sims' homes with The Sims™ 3 Movie Stuff! Set the stage for more unique stories with distinctively themed décor, furnishings, and clothing inspired by iconic movie genres. With a wide range of items from a creepy crypt bed to an iconic ten gallon hat, tell the tales of masked vigilantes, western cowboys (and cowgirls), and be inspired to create quirky horror stories. Deck out your Sims as silver screen legends as their ordinary town meets classic Tinseltown!
Features[edit | edit source]
- Comic Book Blockbusters Fashion — Whether you’re creating a caped do-gooder or a nefarious über-villain, your Sim is going to look absolutely super in a range of tight-fitting, over-the-top costumes—including the mighty and mysterious Super Justice Llama!
- Heroic Décor — Create a lair or hideout fit for a masked hero - or their arch nemesis, if you prefer - with sculptures, memorabilia and more inspired by the greatest comic-book hero movies. Your Sims can even feel like they’re about to resume their secret identity in their new phone-booth shower!
- Western Epics Fashion – Lookin’ to rustle up some new duds, pardner? With frilled chaps, smart vests, and ornate Victorian dresses, your Sims will look like they’d be right at home in some dusty Western saloon.
- Western Décor — Give your Sims’ home a folksy frontier attitude that says, “Howdy, partner.” Old-timey furniture like a wooden vanity and a homey rocking chair will add some classic Western style to your Sims’ world.
- Creepy Features Fashion — Terrify your Sims’ neighbors with playfully horrific costumes. Gothic garb includes selections in macabre colors like black and crimson with features such as prominent stitching, and lots of rips and tears for that just-risen-from-the-grave look.
- Haunted Décor — Your Sims are in for a scare … with flair. You’ll have some frightful fun decking out your Sims’ homes in ghoulishly cheeky horror décor including a nightmarish bookshelf, a spider web door, and jars of who-knows-what.
- New Hairstyles, Hats, and Helmets — Top off your Sims’ cinematic look with a selection of show-stopping headgear and hairdos. From a winged hero helmet to an expertly tangled gothic ‘do to a ghostly bridal veil, your Sim will look ready for their close-up.
- New Radio Stations
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Into the Future Crossover Screenshot
- Los Sims 3 - De Cine - Trailer Oficial
Trailer Part 1
- The Sims 3 Movie Stuff Trailer -- Part 2
Trailer Part 2
- The Sims 3 Movie Stuff Trailer -- Part 3
Trailer Part 3
References[edit | edit source]
|"The Sims" Chronology|
The Sims 3: Island Paradise
June 25, 2013
|The Sims series PC games||Followed by|
The Sims 3: Into the Future
October 22, 2013
The Sims 3: 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
January 22, 2013
|The Sims 3 stuff packs||Last stuff pack|
for The Sims 3
|The Sims series stuff packs||Followed by|
The Sims 4: Luxury Party Stuff
May 19, 2015