The Sims 3: 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
|The Sims 3: 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff|
|The Sims 3: 70's, 80's & 90's Stuff Box Cover|
|Developer(s)||The Sims Studio|
|Series||The Sims series|
|Release date(s)||NA 22 January 2013|
EU 24 January 2013
|Engine||The Sims 3 Engine|
|Themes||70's, 80's & 90's|
The Sims 3: 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff is the eighth stuff pack for The Sims 3. It was announced on October 10, 2012, during a Maxis live broadcast. It was released on January 22, 2013 in North America, and on January 24, 2013 in Europe. The pack features iconic clothing and objects from the 1970s to the 1990s.
Description[edit | edit source]
Give your Sims the hottest looks and coolest décor from yesteryear with The Sims™ 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff. Rock all-new outfits, crazy hairstyles, and facial hair. Sport a 70s disco look with a wide-collared suit and bell-bottom pants, go 80s glam with shoulder pads and bangle earrings, or throw on a rumpled flannel shirt for a wild 90s grunge look. And don’t forget to redecorate your Sims’ homes to suit the decade! The Starlight Party Ball or the Neonis Foosball Table will totally give your Sims’ homes that perfect flashback touch. Bring back all the crazy trends, from feathered hair to parachute pants to console stereos as your Sims warp back in time.
Features[edit | edit source]
Get fashion essentials and on-trend décor to outfit your Sims and their homes in stylish looks of decades past.
- The Groovy 70s
Fashion—Pump the tunes on your Sims’ stereo system and show off their moves—and their righteous threads. From flared jeans and bellbottoms to halter top catsuits and platforms shoes, your Sims are ready to boogie the night away in style!
Décor—Add some righteous décor to your Sims’ home with a console stereo system, minimalist furnishings, a far out disco ball, and more. Can you dig it?
- The Rad 80s
Fashion—Don some legwarmers, a leotard, and a headband and your Sim is ready to get physical—at the gym, that is! Outfitted in a vibrant structured suit with shoulder pads, they’re set to bound up the career ladder. Whatever their activity, with the awesome 80s attire, they’re dressed for success, for sure!
Décor—Set your Sims up with radical pinup wall art, tubular arcade games, and a, like totally slick entertainment system—and let the shimmies start shaking!
- The Grunge 90s
Fashion—Whether your Sims are sporting the anti-fashion grunge look in tattered jeans and layered tops or a casual-chic outfit featuring an asymmetrical handkerchief hemline skirt, they’re sure to get mad props for their 90s fashion sense.
Décor—Drag out the distressed furniture for an industrial metal look that says you don’t care about the establishment—even if secretly you do.
- New hairstyles and facial hair—Complete your Sims’ flashback look with new hairstyles from their favorite decade, from the feathered look of the 70s to the poofed tease of the 80s to a lank grunge ‘do of the 90s and more.
New Radio Stations All three stations are originally from The Sims.
- Rock Station
- Disco Station
- Rap Station
Architect and Style[edit | edit source]
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.
This stuff pack came with new styles including:
- Fashion from the '70s, '80s, and '90s.
- There is an old shiny and glamorous waist jacket with some bell bottoms said above.
- Popular objects from the '70s, '80s, and '90s.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Live Broadcast[edit | edit source]
- The first live broadcast was announced hours before its broadcast on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 10am PST. It focused mainly on the stuff pack.
- The second live broadcast was known as an event was created in Facebook. It was live on January 8, 2013 at 10am PST.
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before being officially confirmed, this Stuff Pack was known as The Sims 3: Decades.
- This is the second stuff pack that introduces a new radio station, the first one being The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff which introduced Rockabilly.
- The pack does not include any assets for child Sims.
References[edit | edit source]
|"The Sims" Chronology|
The Sims 3: Seasons
November 13, 2012
|The Sims series PC games||Followed by|
The Sims 3: University Life
March 5, 2013
The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
July 10, 2012
|The Sims 3 stuff packs||Followed by|
The Sims 3: Movie Stuff
September 10, 2013
|The Sims series stuff packs|
es:Los Sims 3: Los '70 '80 '90 - Accesorios nl:De Sims 3: 70's, 80's en 90's Accessoires fr:Les Sims 3: 70s, 80s & 90s pl:The Sims 3: Szalone Lata 70., 80., i 90. Akcesoria ru:The Sims 3: 70-е, 80-е, 90-е Каталог pt-br:The Sims 3: Anos 70, 80 e 90