The Sims Medieval: Pirates & Nobles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
adventure pack for The Sims Medieval.
|The Sims Medieval: Pirates & Nobles|
|Box art for The Sims Medieval: Pirates & Nobles|
|Developer(s)||Maxis Salt Lake|
(Formerly The Sims Studio)
|Release date(s)||NA August 30, 2011|
EU September 2, 2011
|Engine||The Sims 3 Engine|
|Platform(s)||PC & Mac|
|Media||DVD-DL, Digital Download|
|Input methods||Mouse and keyboard|
Official Description[edit | edit source]
Features[edit | edit source]
- 12 New Quests that follow an epic story arc.
- New Signature Objects – The Interrogation Chair.
- New pets - falcons and parrots.
- New Traits and a new Legendary Trait.
- Over 140 Pirate and Nobility themed objects.
- Treasure Hunting, complete with maps, shovels, rare treasure and some surprising dangers.
Media[edit | edit source]
- The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On Origin as well as in-game, it is titled as The Sims Medieval: Pirates & Nobles although the EA.com website titles it as The Sims Medieval Pirates & Nobles without the colon (:).
- Interestingly, the name of Pirates & Nobles is different from other EPs and SPs as it has a colon. The other game to use a colon is The Urbz: Sims in the City.
- Despite the base game being available, The Sims Medieval: Pirates & Nobles is not available for purchase via Steam. This is a similar case to The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats not being available despite every other stuff pack, expansion pack and the base game being downloadable via Steam. Katy Perry's Sweet Treats was later released during the Thanksgiving Sale along with previous expansions of the series but Pirates & Nobles remained removed from the listing.
References[edit | edit source]
|"The Sims" Chronology|
The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff
July 26, 2011
|The Sims series PC games||Followed by|
The Sims 3: Pets
October 18, 2011
The Sims 3: Generations
May 31, 2011
|The Sims series expansion packs|
|First expansion pack
||The Sims Medieval expansion packs||Last expansion pack|