The Sims 3: Seasons
|The Sims 3: Seasons|
|Box art for The Sims 3: Seasons|
|Developer(s)||The Sims Studio|
|Series||The Sims series|
|Release date(s)||NA November 13, 2012|
EU November 16, 2012
|Engine||The Sims 3 Engine|
|System requirements||Minimum Hardware Requirements on TheSims3.com|
Description[edit | edit source]
Game Features[edit | edit source]
Official[edit | edit source]
- Delight your Sims with new activities for every season: Whether building an intimate igloo, carving a scary Jack o’ lantern, taking a plunge off the diving board, or setting off all-new fireworks, your Sim can always find new things to do throughout the year.
- Join the fun with seasonal festivals: Sims can get in a snowball fight at the annual winter festival, get their faces painted at the summer festival, whoop it up at the spring dance, or bob for apples during the fall festival.
- Experience the joys and challenges of changing weather: New weather effects and Sim reactions capture the power and beauty of nature! Sims can get a tan, be struck by lightning, or catch a cold!
- Bring the outdoors inside: Your Sim can now learn the recipe for pumpkin pie, or style their home with new furniture and décor. There are a host of new items to ring in each season. Get a tanning booth in time for summer or bring in the holiday spirit with house lights and decorations.
- Dress for the weather: Outfit your Sim in new styles for the season, including snow gear, wetsuits, raincoats, umbrellas, and new Halloween costumes!
- Welcome mysterious visitors: New weather patterns aren't the only things appearing in the sky! Befriend an alien visitor and use their UFO to abduct a neighbor, invade a community lot or travel to the stars.
- Relax in style in the Limited Edition Ice Lounge: Let your Sims entertain in style with the elegant ice bar, bar stool and pub table. Items like the ice dining chair, dining table, coffee table, sofa and loveseat can add distinctive style to any room in your Sims’ home. The ice lounge also includes architectural elements to add a subtle touch of style to your Sims’ buildings.
- Holidays: You can celebrate spooky day in the fall, leisure day in the summer, love day in the spring, and snowflake day in the winter.
Details[edit | edit source]
- New Game Features
- Ocean Swimming
- Available for players via Seasons patch
- Sims are able to swim in oceans near beaches and coastal areas, and can do so year-round.
- It can be done on any world, including custom, World Adventures and store worlds.
- Sims cannot swim on waterways/lakes at any lots.
- Sims cannot skinny dip in the ocean.
- Pets[TS3:P] cannot swim in the ocean.
- Your Sims can even brave the icy waters during winter in search of the Polar Bear Club moodlet.
- The ocean will freeze over when the temperature drops low enough in the winter, preventing Sims swimming.
- Sims will be able to swim in a body of water even if it has unroutable paint laid down beneath the water. There’s a different paint type that can be used around the edges of the world to block the camera from going too far so that they won’t be able to swim beyond that point.
- As long as the ocean, river or lake is not on a residential or community lot, has a gradual slope into the water, and your Sims can walk to the coast, then they can dive right in!
- Sims can gain their Athletic skill but lose energy, may cause fatigue.
- Sims cannot drown when swimming in the ocean. (Technically, this is due to gravestones' inability to be spawned outside of lots.)
- Available for players via Seasons patch
- Diving boards are added in the game, which allows Sims to dive into swimming pools.
- Sims can enter the pool by either making a big splash or diving in gracefully. dive. - stunt moves
- Sims can try to drench other Sims when diving into the pool.
- The larger the Sim, the bigger the splash the Sim will make in the pool.
- Sims can snowboard on half pipes.
- Sims can snowboard throughout the year as artificial snow will be on the half-pipes when snow isn't on the ground.
- Description: Your Sims can head to the winter festival or plop down the snowboard half-pipe in their very own backyards to start learning how to snowboard! Practice makes perfect; the more time your Sims spend on the half-pipe, the better they will get, and the more EPIC the tricks they’ll be able to do!
- Sims' health can be affected. Examples are:
- Sims can get sunburned when staying out in the sun for too long
- They can get struck by lightning during a storm
- They can catch a cold or even the flu
- They can freeze, but other Sims can warm them up
- Sims can get seasonal allergies, but they can get vaccinated. They can also get a flu shot which is a cure for the flu.
- Children and teens will not automatically get the day off when sick, however, their grades won't suffer if they choose to stay home that day.
- Sims who work now get the option to call in sick or fake it.
- Sims' health can be affected. Examples are:
- Weather and Seasons Control Options
- Seasons and weather are completely controllable via a brand new panel in the options menu.
- Seasons are a week long (7 days) each by default. The length can be changed from 3 days per season to 28 days per season. There is an option to set a season permanently in a save file.
- Seasons and weather options are not controlled per-world. They are controlled per-save file.
- Ability to activate or deactivate weather
- Players can activate or deactivate Hail, Rain, Snow and Fog.
- Players can select the temperature to display in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
There are five weather types. Weather will be available and work the same way with store and custom worlds.
- Varying degrees of rain (light rain, regular, lightning storm).
- Sims can splash in puddles for a little fun, which can help put out fires in their town or water their plants.
- Sims are able to jump on water puddles created by the rain.
- "It can actually rain at any time of the year. However, the frequency will be different for each season. If the temperature is above freezing during winter you will see rain then, too."
- "It'll rain more in the Spring, but it'll still rain in the Summer occasionally."
- You might hear thunder and see lightning when storms are really bad.
- SimBots[TS3:A] can interact with rain. They better be careful before stepping out in adverse weather conditions.
- When raining, Sims who are floating on inflatables in the ocean will get to shore and pull up their umbrellas.
- Snow storms
- Small pets get buried in deep snow
- "There's a really snazzy x-ray type effect that lets you see things that are buried underneath the deep snow."
- Treehouses[TS3:G] are different from other trees. Treehouses are objects, so while they do not lose their leaves, they will get blanketed in snow.
- There is visible mist breath near Sims' mouth.
- Snow and rain will gather on roadways. Cars will not slip off the road.
- There are new transformative weather effects in the pack.
- Weather changes gradually.
- Wind effects are added in the pack.
- Temperature will control how easily snow will accumulate on the ground or trees, or how quickly things like puddles will evaporate.
- The temperature can range from -17°C (0°F) to endless °C (°F)[confirmation needed]
- The sky is a good indicator of what type of weather will next take place; for example, clouds will get darker, which means the storm is approaching.
- A Sim can check the weather by View Weather interaction at most windows and via newspaper, computer, or TV.
- Players will see new symbols in Sims' avatars.
- Season symbol showing what season is it. Can also check days till next season there.
- Temperature (can be set into Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Gardening can be affected by the weather.
- "Rain will actually water your plants but you will still have to remove weeds from them. If the world gets too cold they will frost over and go into hibernation. When plants go into hibernation, they will be immune to dying."
- When water freezes at cold temperature, fishing is not available. Fish in the pond will disappear until the ice breaks.
Seasons are a week long by default.
- During Spring, Love Day occurs, a holiday based on Valentine's Day.
- There are occasional drizzles, fogs, heavy showers and lightnings expected during Spring.
- "The trees will start to re-grow their leaves, and you’ll see our new collectable wildflowers sprouting throughout the town."
- Rainbows will appear in the sky.
- Default season when starting a new save.
- During Summer, Leisure Day occurs, a holiday based on Labor Day.
- Sims can get a tan
- They may get sunburned if they stay outdoors for a long period of time.
- Just be careful, lying under the hot sun for too long will result in a nasty sunburn instead of a bronze glow (tan).
- Daylight is longer in summer.
- There are no summer breaks in schools.
- Heat waves will make a return.
- If your Sim is out in the heat for too long, they’ll start to sweat and may even spontaneously combust!
- Wearing swimwear, holding a parasol, eating an ice cream or just heading indoors are some of the ways you can keep your Sim from overheating.
- During the summer, the grocery store will be holding a firecracker sale, so be sure to stock up for the rest of the year.
- Ways to cool off during the summer heat: swim in the ocean or a pool, wear swimwear, hold a parasol when walking, eat ice cream, be indoors or be Immune To Heat
- During Fall, Spooky Day occurs, a holiday based on Halloween.
- The leaves of deciduous trees change color into red, orange or yellow. As winter approach, these leaves will fall from the trees. These leaves may make a leaf pile.
- Temperatures drop during the last days of Fall. Sims will wear an outer gear outfit.
- Sims can rake the fallen leaves to make a pile. They can also play or jump on the pile or even woohoo in it, but that may cause dismay to the Sim who raked it into a pile.
- During Winter, Snowflake Day occurs, a holiday based around Christmas.
- There are snow storms.
- Snow ball fights (water balloon fights are still available)
- Sims can build igloos and snowmen.
- Sims can be frozen solid.
- "Sims who decide to take a dip during a particularly cold day may receive the Polar Bear Club moodlet, giving them a temporary immunity to the cold."
- Daylight is shorter in winter.
- Winter will still drop to below freezing temperatures, even if it doesn't actually snow.
- Disabling snow will not affect the temperature of the world.
- The ocean will freeze over when the temperature drops low enough in Winter.
- Icicles appear at roof edges.
- Sims will be friendlier to one another.
- Water inside fountains, the sea, and pools cannot freeze.
- Seasonal Festivals
- Festivals can work in Custom and Store worlds.
- Each festival, unique to the season, will transform the Sim's world completely with new objects and decorations throughout the year.
- Each festival has fun-filled activities for Sims, such as competitions.
- Each festival has a greeting card booth where Sims can take pictures with their family or friends.
- Sims gather for the festivities for seasonal activities, food, decorations, objects, and costumes. Examples of such activities during these festivals are:
- Eating contests
- Carving pumpkins
- Ice skating
- Painting faces
- Watching fireworks
- Turning off the weather options does not affect the festivals.
- If the player disables a season, it will skip over that version of the festival.
- Festival tickets
- Sims will get them if they participate in any festival activity
- They can be redeemed for items at the concession stands.
- Spring Festival
- Egg hunt ("Search for Eggs" interaction)
- Every day, new eggs are scattered throughout the grounds.
- Finding these colorful eggs can net your Sims valuable festival tickets that can be redeemed for prizes.
- Sims might even find some other surprises during their hunt.
- Sims can slow dance during the Spring Dance.
- Sims can skate in the roller rink.
- Sims can check their romance status of one another on the Love Tester Machine.
- Sims can challenge each other to a round of horseshoes.
- Sims can also find love at the kissing booth and attend to it to earn money.
- Egg hunt ("Search for Eggs" interaction)
- Summer Festival
- Sims can get their faces painted.
- Sims can practice shooting soccer goals (soccer).
- Sims can participate in a hot dog eating contest.
- Sims can make snow cones.
- Fall Festival
- Haunted house
- It is a new rabbit hole, as "you can not see the inside of this place".
- It raises fun motive of Sims who go in the house.
- Sims have a chance of getting sick or having peed accidentally.
- Sims may get "Cursed by a Witch" moodlet, temporarily turning them into ghosts.
- Pie eating contest
- Any Sim who wins the contest will get a lot of pies.
- Bobbing for apples
- Three Sims can challenge one another for who can catch the (best) apple.
- The winner will get a mood boost and festival passes.
- During Spooky Day, Sims will visit house by house for trick-or-treating.
- Sims with the Evil trait will have a surprise when trick-or-treating.
- Neighborhood Sims autonomously change into costumes during Spooky Day.
- Sims can buy special autumnal dishes as decor at selected stalls.
- Pumpkin carving
- Sims are able to pick one or more pumpkins from the pumpkin patch.
- Sims can be successful or not when carving a perfect jack-o-lantern.
- Haunted house
- Winter Festival
- Hot beverages stands
- Seasonal Holidays
- The holidays are Love Day, Spooky Day, Snowflake Day, and Leisure Day.
- All holidays take place on the last Thursday of every season. If there is no Thursday nearby, then they will take place on the last day of the season.
- Sims around the neighborhood celebrate these holidays with a party.
- These holidays "are more hyped" than other normal festival days.
- They cannot be disabled on the options.
- The Chinese, Egyptians, and the French[TS3:WA] observe these holidays even if they are culturally different from the Sims' home world.
- During Leisure Day, Sims may not need to work or go to school.
- During Snowflake Day, child and teen Sims may not need to go to school.
- New Lot Type - Festival Grounds
- The Festival Grounds is a lot where all festivals will take place during all four seasons.
- When starting a new game save in a town, a festival lot will replace the largest park lot in the town.
- There are twelve different Festival Grounds lots from the community lot bin on Edit Town mode.
- After installing Seasons and play on an old save game, a player will be asked if they want to replace any large park lot to a festival lot. But they can manually place a festival lot anywhere else.
- List of lots where festivals will take place from different towns:
- Sunset Valley - Central Park
- Twinbrook[TS3:A] - Twinbrook Town Center
- Bridgeport[TS3:LN] - Bridgeport Acres
- Appaloosa Plains[TS3:P] - The Lexington (Home Lot)
- Starlight Shores[TS3:ST] - Verde Park
- Moonlight Falls[TS3:SN] - Eerie Park
- Isla Paradiso[TS3:IP] - The Plaza
- Riverview - "All the Rave" Warehouse
- Barnacle Bay - Crowe's Nest Campgrounds
- Hidden Springs - Beryl Lane Picnic Spot
- Lunar Lakes - Memories of Riverview
- Lucky Palms - Civic Center Park
- Sunlit Tides - Starfish Sands Playground
- Monte Vista - Etruscan Park
- Aurora Skies - Groomed Grounds
- Dragon Valley - Playful Park
- Midnight Hollow - Pitch Park
- Roaring Heights - Roaring Heights Plaza
- Seasonal Lot Marker and Creating a Festival Lot
- Players can build festival lots.
- All of the functionality of the lot changing its appearance throughout the world is controlled by a Seasonal Lot Marker object that’s available in the buydebug section at Buy mode.
- The Seasonal Lot Marker opens up many possibilities for advanced builders who want their lots to change throughout the year.
- The Seasonal Lot marker "will allow you to change what objects appear on a lot in any season; but it does not allow you to update things on lots that are controlled by build mode tools, such as walls or terrain height. You’ll even be able to use the Seasonal Lot Marker to update other community or residential lots to change throughout the year." 
- To create a festival lot, the lot can change its type to Festival Grounds from Edit Town mode. This will place the marker automatically.
- The marker can work in residential lots.
- The Seasonal Lot Marker allows lots to cycle through seasonal changes.
- Builders can set up objects on the lot to alter per season, but cannot make key elements like walls or roofing change.
- New Community Lots
- Create a Sim
- Filters are added (like the filter for Buy/Build catalog)
- It allows the players "to see only the clothes from Supernatural, Seasons, or any other product you select."
- New hairstyles
- Bald (no hair, 1.42 feature)
- New face paints/masks
- New outfits for Sims of all ages
- Snow gear
- Four new children's costumes
- Spooky Day costumes for all age groups
- Gloves and Mittens
- Hotdog outfit
- New outerwear category
- Appropriate looking clothing from base game, expansions, stuff packs, and the store will be updated to be selectable as outerwear to keep your Sims warm.
- Custom Content can be used as outerwear if the creator tags it with "outerwear".
- Sims will be affected on wearing their outerwear depending on the four seasons.
- During Winter, Sims will automatically change into their Outerwear.
- The type of clothes Sims are wearing does not affect their suntan pattern. Their skin will get slightly darker when they get a suntan. After it wears out their skin color turns back to the original color.
- New Interactions
- Romantic Interactions
- Sims can ask for a kiss beneath the mistletoe.
- Online dating
- It is not an online social feature for The Sims 3 community.
- A Sim can create their own online dating profile on their computer/laptop and fill in their zodiac sign, traits, favorites and much more. They can also fake them out, but when meeting with their love interest, they may react badly to the Sim.
- They can browse through profiles, send and check messages.
- They can also send a date request to another Sim. They will get a reply from them after a few days.
- Love letters
- A Sim can choose any Sim they know in a town and write a love letter and send it via a mailbox. They will get their reply letter soon.
- Use the love tester machine
- Sims can walk or skate on ice.
- Sims can roller skate on the roller skating arena.
- Snow Ball/Water Balloon Fights
- New Traits
"The new traits are more about making your Sims happy when they’re in the weather they enjoy rather than punishing them."
- Loves the Cold
- Loves the Heat
- New lifetime rewards
- Immune to Heat
- Your Sim can enjoy all the benefits of spending time in the heat without any of the negative side effects.
- Uses 10,000 lifetime happiness points
- Immune to Cold
- Uses 10,000 lifetime happiness points
- Festival Frequenter
- Sims will win more in contests and get discounts when buying stuff from food booths.
- Uses 5,000 lifetime happiness points
- Competitive Eater
- Sims succeed better in eating contests.
- Uses 5,000 lifetime happiness points
- Cloud Creator 9000
- Shoots rain or snow cloud at a Sim
- Affecting Sim will get "chased" by a cloud dropping rain or snow
- Uses 30,000 lifetime happiness points
- Super Immunity
- Sims cannot get sick from allergies.
- Uses 7,500 lifetime happiness points
- Dr. F's Climatron Control Unit
- Sims can change weather with this object.
- Uses 40,000 lifetime happiness points
- All Weather Champion
- Sims will have a natural talent in seasonal activities like snowboarding, ice skating, soccer, snowball/water balloon fights and much more.
- Uses 10,000 lifetime happiness points
- New skills
- "Your Sims can head to the winter festival or plop down the snowboard half-pipe in their very own backyards to start learning how to snowboard! Practice makes perfect; the more time your Sims spend on the half-pipe, the better they will get, and the more EPIC the tricks they’ll be able to do!"
- "That’s right--you’ve been asking for it for a while, and now it’s finally here! Your Sim can now compete in an epic shootout against another Sim, practice on their own, or even take part in a tournament! Just place the brand new soccer goals in Buy Mode, and watch any open space turn into a soccer pitch!"
- New hidden skills
- Horseshoes (not confirmed)
- Roller Skating
- Sims will gain the ability to skate around the rink with "ease"
- There will be tricks when roller skating on the roller skating area.
- New party types
There are four new party types included in the pack.
- Gift-giving party
- Pool party
- Feast party
- Potluck-style party where guests bring in dishes
- Costume party
- New non-occult
- New career
- Test Subject
- Only for Aliens
- Part-time career
- Located at the Science lab
- New Build/Buy option
- Blueprint Mode
- Available to all players without Seasons via Patch 1.42
- When in build or buy mode, players can create or edit any lots by easily placing down pre-made room layouts.
- They can also modify the details of design, décor, and furnishings after placing the blueprint(s).
- They can create blueprints.
- New Build/Buy objects
- Food booths and new registers
- Different food is served during different seasons.
- Kissing booth
- Sims get paid for working at the kissing booth.
- Does not cause jealousy or a naughty reputation.
- There are a variety of kisses, depending on the Sims' traits.
- Face Painting booth
- (Spray) Tan(ning) booth
- But even the tanning booth isn't a foolproof way to get an even tan. Results will vary from the successful to the downright hilarious, depending on whether malfunctions or pranking kids are involved.
- Hot Dog Eating Contest Booth
- Pie Eating Contest Booth
- Diving boards
- Cannonballs and swan dives (Stunts) are possible.
- Inflatable pool rafts/floats
- Sims can use them in pools and the ocean.
- "With water-proof umbrellas in hand, Sims can walk, chat and even run outside without getting wet. Not only can you change the color and patterns on the umbrella, you can even upgrade them to glow!"
- Sims will automatically use them when it starts raining, or if they walk outside into the rain.
- Dr. F's Climatron Control Unit
- It changes weather around the town.
- Weather Stone
- Needs The Sims 3: Supernatural
- A "magical relic with impressive powers that will interact with players differently depending on their current state"
- Each Supernatural Sim has their own unique power over the Weather Stone
- Witches can use it to summon a Bewitching Rain that causes Sims throughout your world to go crazy and perform rain dances.
- Vampires can call an Eclipsing Fog that mysteriously makes normal Sims more open to being fed upon by vampires.
- Fairies can bring on a Reviving Sprinkle that revives dead plants, kills weeds, and drapes the town in a beautiful rainbow.
- Werewolves can beckon the powerful Hunter's Storm which brings on a snowdrift full of collectibles that Werewolves normally hunt for.
- Love Tester Machine
- If successful, it improves romantic relationships to Sim couples.
- Snowboarding half pipes/Snow ramps
- Soccer Net
- New fireworks
- In addition to new fireworks, we now have firecrackers, including spinners, rockets, smoke bombs and more!
- Since most of the firecrackers are too dangerous for kids to handle, we've added another firecracker option that's safe for nearly all ages: sparklers! They come in two types, white and rainbow.
- Skating rinks
- Ring toss
- Hot Dog stand
- Snow cone maker
- For indoors and outdoors.
- “Adult” snow cone mixes can be made.
- Photo tent
- Disco Dance Floors
- Haunted treehouse
- Autumnal dishes
- May be a decor
- Holiday Home Decor Lights
- Open windows
- Cannot be closed
- New hot tub, grill, flower lamps, two windows, three doors and one arch.
- New gnomes
There will be a total of 5 brand new magic gnomes, 4 will be based on each season and the fifth is evil/scary looking SimGuruTrev's Twitter.
- New food, recipes and drinks
- New plants
- New type of collectible that will grow throughout the world. Once Sims collect them, they can display these flowers in vases.
- Types of wildflowers: buckwheat, azalea, sweet-william, blue flax, daisy and Cosmos bipinnatus
- Sims can pick and gather these wildflowers to add an extra pop of color to their homes.
- They can trigger allergies in Sims
- Wildflowers show up using spawners, just like rocks and gems.
- Zombies[TS3:SN] will not eat wild flowers.
- Wildflowers are not listed in the collection journal.
- New Death and Ghost Types
- Freezing to Death
- A Sim lies down frozen and cracks up with blueish snowflakey lights
- The ghost is white with light green-blueish edge tinting.
- The tombstone is moderately dark and blue-grey with snowflakes and wind as a plaque.
- Struck by Lightning
- Spontaneous Combustion
- Sims may suddenly die (by starvation) while participating in an eating contest
- Pile of fallen leaves
- Other Season- and Weather-related additions
- Trees are either deciduous or evergreen; some will change color in the fall and lose their leaves and others will not. The store team will support Seasons content as well, so any trees that they release that should lose leaves will be updated to work properly.
- Children and teenagers still have to attend school year-round but they do not need to if a snow storm rolls through town or school is cancelled for Snowflake Day.
- There is a Weather Channel, the first channel added in since the base game. Sims can check the forecast at the channel.
- All pets[TS3:P] can interact with seasons.
- Sims have an internal body temperature. The temperature is judged by the Sims' moodlets, telling whether they are feeling hot or cold.
- Holiday lights can be placed at doors by an interaction.
- Other additions
- There will be new cheats added, mostly needed TestingCheatsEnabled true cheat to work.
- Ice cream trucks[TS3:P] are updated. They will no longer appear at 3am.
- Players will have the option to fully disable automatic memories.
- Sims can fake being sick at work.
Not Included[edit | edit source]
This list shows the things that the developers have confirmed as not having been added in Seasons.
- Air conditioners/Heaters – Indoor rooms will naturally adjust to comfortable temperatures for Sims to protect them from the heat or cold outside.
- New toddler interactions - Toddlers can put on outerwear to stay warm when they go out to play in the snow, but they don’t have specific new interactions with it but can play in the snow or eat it.
- Diagonal Pools
- Pool Slides
- Swimming past where the camera goes in the ocean
- Santa Claus NPC
- NPC Gardener
- Animation on Opening and Closing Windows
- Natural disasters
- Power outages
- Scarf accessories
- Beach towels
- Pool interactions
- Gym equipment
Editions[edit | edit source]
- Original Edition - only contains original content
- Limited Edition - Original Edition with an exclusive lot, the Ice Lounge, and some exclusive objects
The Sims™ 3 Seasons Limited Edition
Relax in Style in the Ice Lounge
Build a hangout in your Sims’ home
Make your Sims’ everyday décor cooler
Spice up your architecture
- Origin Exclusive Trick-or-Treat Costume Pack Edition - Limited Edition with two new costumes
Origin Exclusive Trick-or-Treat Costume Pack
Order The Sims 3 Seasons at Origin.com and receive these exclusive costumes - perfect for special occasions or to spice up your Sim's wardrobe year-round!
- The Sims 3 Plus Seasons - A combined pack which includes the base game and the Original Edition of the pack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the second time that games or expansions packs in two different "generations" of The Sims series have the same title. (The first being The Sims 2: Pets and The Sims 3: Pets.)
- Like the Generations expansion, there is no new town included in the pack.
- Dr. F from the MySims series is mentioned a few times with his inventions.
See also[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- The Sims 3 Seasons- Announce Trailer
The Sims 3: Seasons - Announce Trailer
- The Sims 3 Seasons - Official Trailer
The Sims 3: Seasons - Official Trailer
- The Sims 3 Seasons Loading Screen (French)
The Sims 3: Seasons Loading Screen (French)
- Les sims 3 saisons Alien Abduction
- Les sims 3 Saisons Gunter having Alien baby
Gunther Goth has Alien Baby
- The Sims 3 Seasons Producer Walkthrough
The Sims 3: Seasons Producer Walkthrough
Music[edit | edit source]
This is the complete list of the songs released in Seasons.
Indie[edit | edit source]
- Avalanche City – Love Love Love
- JJ – Big Hearts, Big Dreams
- Lord Huron - Time To Run Source
- Of Monsters And Men – Little Talks
- The Shoaks – Mayzie Grobe
Pop[edit | edit source]
- Rita Ora – Shine Ya Light
- Sisse Marie, Jay Adams & TooManyLeftHands – Paralyzed
- Not Piloting – Soma Terra Loon
- Becky G – Teen In the City
- Erin McCarley – Elevator
Broadcasts and Embargo[edit | edit source]
- After the announcement of this pack, the first live chat showcasing this pack was announced and it was to be shown after the second Supernatural live chat. During the live chat, it showed the aspects of Spring and the festival during the season. A Q&A session was also held.
- A second live chat of the pack was announced on August 8, 2012 and was broadcast on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 5pm Central European Time (8am Pacific Summer Time) from gamescom 2012 in Cologne, Germany. It had showcase the aspects of Summer and a look at a variety of fun features that come with the change of seasons.
- During the Maxis Live Broadcast broadcast on October 9, 2012 at 10am PST, it showcased on aliens. Before the broadcast, SimGuruHydra asked the community in the forums to post questions for Q&A session.
- The forth live chat was on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 10am PST. It focused on the Winter season.
References[edit | edit source]
- Summer Showcase website
- Seasons Live Chat 1a
- What I learned about Seasons at the Nordic event Friday 7th September (TS3 Forum)
- Fun in the Sun in the Summertime! (a blog post in The Sims 3 website)
- SimGuruGraham's post on diving boards in a patch
- SimGuru Q/A on Forums
- The Sims 3: Seasons - Why fall is the best time of the year (gamesradar)
- GamesRadar's interview about the pack
- Summer is default season when playing new save
- Seasons: EA Poland Talks About Fall (SimsVIP)
- Sims 3 Seasons Twitter Q&A in SimsVIP
- SimGuruGraham's tweet on festival lots
- [forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/600479.page#9632597 SimGuruGraham on festival lots in different towns]
The commenter in the video went to the Summer Showcase
- SimsTias Previews The Sims 3: Seasons Part 1 (English)
- Maxis unleashes The Weather Stone upon The Sims 3 Seasons
- SimGuruPopTart on soundtracks in Seasons
- SimGuruHydra asking for some questions for TS3:S
- Forth Live Chat
- Alien Info Embargo
[edit | edit source]
- Video from Summer Showcase announcing The Sims 3: Seasons
- SimVIP Seasons Fact Sheet (Unofficial)
- TS3 Forum Post for some information (Unofficial)
|"The Sims" Chronology|
The Sims 3: Supernatural
September 4, 2012
|The Sims series PC games||Followed by|
The Sims 3: 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
January 22, 2013
|The Sims 3 expansion packs||The Sims 3: University Life|
March 5, 2013
|The Sims series expansion packs|